Published: May 10, 2009
Unattended chip fan causes fire at Brean caravan park

Fire crews were called to a caravan fire in Brean early on Sunday morning (May 10th).

One fire engine from Burnham-On-Sea, two from Weston, plus an incident support unit from Taunton were sent to Warren Farm at 2.57am to investigate.

"On arrival, the crews confirmed that the fire was out and had been caused by a chip pan left unattended," a fire spokesman told Burnham-On-Sea.com.

"The fire caused minor damage and was extinguished by the occupier with a damp towel. A smoke alarm did operate and alerted the owner."

 




Search Burnham-On-Sea.com|Add Burnham-On-Sea.com to your Bookmarks|Send a mail from Burnham-On-Sea.com|Print this page|Back to previous page|Discuss this article|

Live Burnham-On-Sea Seafront Webcam

24-hour live pictures
See live images of the seafront and beach with Burnham's Webcam. Click here