Cat owners warned in Burnham-On-Sea over anti-freeze poisoning
owners in Burnham-On-Sea have this week been warned to be on their
guard after an animal died of suspected anti-freeze poisoning
in the town.
cat has died, another is ill and a third is missing in the Wallace
Wells Road area of Burnham.
resident Mike Lang told Burnham-On-Sea.com: "A friend has
asked that a warning is issued amid concern that someone may be
poisoning cats with anti-freeze."
far one cat has died, one is seriously ill, and one is missing.
I would urge cat owners to take extra care and would also remind
everyone that these animals are deeply loved by their owners."
vet has diagnosed anti-freeze poisoning, but there are several
theories on what could be causing the issues, including weedkiller."