Published: February 15, 2013
Chimney blaze extinguished by Burnham-On-Sea firefighters

Burnham-On-Sea firefighters were called to tackle a chimney blaze in the village of Mark on Friday morning.

Crews were called at 9.42am to a home in Yarrow Road following a call from the occupant reporting that the chimney was alight.

"Crews confirmed this was a fire involving a wood burning stove and extinguished it using chimney gear and small tools," a fire spokesman told Burnham-On-Sea.com.


Bookmark and Share

Search Burnham-On-Sea.com|Add Burnham-On-Sea.com to your Bookmarks|Send a mail from Burnham-On-Sea.com|Print this page|Back to previous page|Discuss this article

Burnham-On-Sea Seafront Webcam
Burnham-On-Sea Webcam
24-hour live pictures
See live images of the seafront and beach with Burnham's Webcam.Click here

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter See us on YouTube