firefighters called to Brent Knoll home
crews from Burnham-On-Sea were called to Brent Knoll on Christmas
Eve to tackle a fire at a home.
fire appliance from Burnham was sent to Portland Place, Brent
Knoll at just before 8pm after a call reporting a chimney fire.
confirmed the chimney was "well alight" from an open
inspected the chimney breast using a thermal image camera and
extinguished the fire using chimney gear from the hearth,"
said a spokesman, who added the cause was believed to be accidental.