Published:
June 16, 2014
Smoking fuse box causes fire drama at Burnham-On-Sea home

Firefighters were called to investigate a small blaze at a Burnham-On-Sea home on Sunday evening (June 15th).

Two fire appliances were sent to Churchlands Court, near St Andrew's Church, at 6.50pm.

"It follows reports that an electrical fuse box was smoking inside the property," a spokesman told Burnham-On-Sea.com.

"On their arrival, the crews confirmed one fuse box was smouldering but that the fire was out. Crews made the scene safe and requested Western Power Distribution to attend."

 


Bookmark and Share

Search Burnham-On-Sea.com|Add Burnham-On-Sea.com to your Bookmarks|Send a mail from Burnham-On-Sea.com|Print this page|Back to previous page|Discuss this article

Burnham-On-Sea Seafront Webcam
Burnham-On-Sea Webcam
24-hour live pictures
See live images of the seafront and beach with Burnham's Webcam.Click here

Burnham-On-Sea Shops
Burnham-On-Sea Shopping Guide
Buy in Burnham!
Support local traders by shopping in town - see our A-Z index of businesses.Click here