fuse box causes fire drama at Burnham-On-Sea home
Firefighters were called to investigate a small blaze at a Burnham-On-Sea
home on Sunday evening (June 15th).
fire appliances were sent to Churchlands Court, near St Andrew's
Church, at 6.50pm.
follows reports that an electrical fuse box was smoking inside
the property," a spokesman told Burnham-On-Sea.com.
their arrival, the crews confirmed one fuse box was smouldering
but that the fire was out. Crews made the scene safe and requested
Western Power Distribution to attend."