Published:
January 6, 2015
Three taken to hospital after Carbon Monoxide scare in Burnham

Three people were taken to hospital on Monday morning (January 5th) after a Carbon Monoxide incident in the town.

Fire crews were called to a property in Highburn Close, Burnham at 10.45am.

Two fire appliances, one from Burnham and another from Bridgwater, attended the incident.

"The ambulance service requested our assistance when the occupants of a domestic property called to report possible carbon monoxide poisioning," confirmed a fire spokesman.

"Crews used two sets of breathing apparatus and a gas detector to check levels of carbon monoxide and isolate the gas to the property."

"Three casualties were conveyed to hospital via ambulance for precautionary checks."

 


Bookmark and Share

Search Burnham-On-Sea.com|Add Burnham-On-Sea.com to your Bookmarks|Send a mail from Burnham-On-Sea.com|Print this page|Back to previous page|Discuss this article

Burnham-On-Sea Seafront Webcam
Burnham-On-Sea Webcam
24-hour live pictures
See live images of the seafront and beach with Burnham's Webcam.Click here

Burnham-On-Sea What's On
What's On In Burnham-On-Sea
Things to see and do
Check the constantly updated Burnham-On-Sea.com calendar for what's happening. Click here

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter See us on YouTube