Published:
August 12, 2015
Discarded cigarette causes van fire at Brean holiday park

A discarded cigarette is believed to have caused a van fire in Brean on Wednesday (August 12th).

Burnham-On-Sea fire crews were called to Warren Farm Holiday Park to extinguish the blazing van shortly after 11.40am.

"On their arrival crews confirmed a small van was heavily smoke logged and crews got to work using two breathing apparatus and one hose reel jet," a spokesman told Burnham-On-Sea.com.

"The cause of the fire is believed to be a discarded cigarette."

 


Bookmark and Share

Search Burnham-On-Sea.com|Add Burnham-On-Sea.com to your Bookmarks|Send a mail from Burnham-On-Sea.com|Print this page|Back to previous page|Discuss this article

Burnham-On-Sea Seafront Webcam
Burnham-On-Sea Webcam
24-hour live pictures
See live images of the seafront and beach with Burnham's Webcam.Click here

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter See us on YouTube