blaze in Brean caused by unattended barbecue
fire crews rushed to a caravan fire in Brean on Saturday evening
(July 23rd) caused by an unattended barbecue.
fire appliances were called from Burnham and Bridgwater to Warren
Farm Holiday Park in Warren Road, Brean at 7.45pm.
fire had been extinguished on arrival but crews made sure any
fire 'hot spots' were thoroughly safe and cooled.
said the cause of the blaze was believed to have been a disposable
barbecue which had been left unattended in a bin in the caravan.