Published:
July 24, 2016
Caravan blaze in Brean caused by unattended barbecue

Burnham-On-Sea fire crews rushed to a caravan fire in Brean on Saturday evening (July 23rd) caused by an unattended barbecue.

Two fire appliances were called from Burnham and Bridgwater to Warren Farm Holiday Park in Warren Road, Brean at 7.45pm.

The fire had been extinguished on arrival but crews made sure any fire 'hot spots' were thoroughly safe and cooled.

Crews said the cause of the blaze was believed to have been a disposable barbecue which had been left unattended in a bin in the caravan.

 

Search Burnham-On-Sea.com|Add Burnham-On-Sea.com to your Bookmarks|Send a mail from Burnham-On-Sea.com|Print this page|Back to previous page|Discuss this article

Burnham-On-Sea Seafront Webcam
Burnham-On-Sea Webcam
24-hour live pictures
See live images of the seafront and beach with Burnham's Webcam.Click here

Burnham-On-Sea What's On
What's On In Burnham-On-Sea
Things to see and do
Check the constantly updated Burnham-On-Sea.com calendar for what's happening. Click here