cigarette causes window sill fire at Highbridge home
firefighters say a discarded cigarette caused a fire in Highbridge
on Saturday afternoon (October 15th).
from Burnham-On-Sea and Bridgwater were called to a property in
Market Street at just before 1pm.
engines from Burnham and one from Bridgwater were sent to the scene
after reports of a fire broke on a window sill.
fire was out on arrival but crews worked to check the remaining
window sill using a triple extension ladder. It was determined that
the fire was started by an discarded cigarette.