firefighters tackle blaze in Highbridge's Sparks Way
fire crews were called to the aptly-named Sparks Way in Highbridge
early this morning (Wednesday, March 9th) to tackle a property
Fire Service was called to reports of a fire in a bedroom at the
home at 12.45am.
appliances from Burnham-On-Sea attended and crews got to work
using a hose reel jet, two breathing apparatus and a covering
confirmed all persons were accounted for and no-one was injured.
cause of the fire is believed to be accidental due to an item
being left on the cooker," said a spokesman.