April 19, 2016
Royal street party funding now available in Burnham and Highbridge

Burnham and Highbridge Town Council is set to fund street parties across the two towns to mark the Queen's 90th birthday this year.

£100 is available for each councillor to fund Royal street parties in their ward during the Queen's birthday celebrations.

Residents who are interested in holding a street party in Burnham or Highbridge can apply for the funding via the Town Council.

"Residents of Burnham-On-Sea and Highbridge who wish to celebrate in their community with a Street Party can apply for £100 of funding to assist with the set-up costs," confirmed Town Clerk Denise Emery.

"Please bear in mind you may need to apply for a Temporary Road Closure. To apply for funding, please contact the Town Council office on 01278 788088 or download an application form here."

Applications must be made in writing by Monday 3rd May 2016.


Bookmark and Share

Search|Add to your Bookmarks|Send a mail from|Print this page|Back to previous page|Discuss this article

Burnham-On-Sea Seafront Webcam
Burnham-On-Sea Webcam
24-hour live pictures
See live images of the seafront and beach with Burnham's Webcam.Click here

Burnham-On-Sea Shops
Burnham-On-Sea Shopping Guide
Buy in Burnham!
Support local traders by shopping in town - see our A-Z index of businesses.Click here

Burnham-On-Sea What's On
What's On In Burnham-On-Sea
Things to see and do
Check the constantly updated calendar for what's happening. Click here

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter See us on YouTube