fire crew called to investigate Carbon Monoxide alarm
firefighters were called out to a house on Monday afternoon (November
27th) to investigate reports of a Carbon Monoxide alarm sounding.
appliances from Burnham-On-Sea and Bridgwter were sent to Dunball
near Bridgwater at 4.40pm.
Carbon Monoxide alarm was sounding," confirmed a fire spokesman.
"On arrival crews identified that the alarm was caused by vents
on a wood burner being closed."
got to work ensuring that vents to the wood burner were re-opened
and then ventilated the property."
the crew had ensured that the property was made safe, the care of
the property was handed back over to the occupants."