- Physiotheraphy advice and treatment in Burnham-On-Sea, Somerset
- Team of specialists and consultants for a range of issues
- Clinics at Burnham-On-Sea and East Brent
- Services include General physiotherapy, Sports and Remedial massage, Acupuncture, Back Pain Management, Chronic Pain Management, Orthopaedics, Pilates and Sports injury management.
- Workplace assesments
Andy and Liz have ensured that Central Somerset Physiotherapy, having treatment facilities at East Brent, at the Burnham Swim & Sports Academy and other venues across Somerset has become an integral part of local athlete’s preparation, injury prevention and rehabilitation regimes.
Both Liz and Andy are members of the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP) allowing them to use acupuncture as an adjunct to treatment and both have a keen interest in occupational physiotherapy and work related injuries and are members of the Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health and Ergonomics (ACPOHE).
To book an appointment or for further information please phone on 01278 785221 or email the team.
Central Somerset Physiotherapy has two clinics, one at East Brent and one at Burnham Swim and Sports Academy.
Our lovely and personable team treat injury and pain by working with you and helping to correct and improve the body’s own natural healing mechanisms.
We can help people of all ages and social groups, from the non-competitive to the elite sportsman, maintaining and preventing injury or simply to alter a lifestyle to ensure better posture and health. We will always offer you a swift appointment and if necessary can arrange an evening or early morning to fit around childcare, work or other commitments.
Across our Somerset clinics we treat all aches, pains and injuries including:
- Sports injury and running injury specialists
- Spinal pain, back pain, neck pain
- Disc injury
- Knee pain, shoulder pain & other joint pains
- Arthritic pain
- Tendinitis / tendinosis / tendinopathy
- Ligament injury
- Nerve pains including Sciatica & nerve root pain
- Repetitive Strain or Overuse Injuries
- Muscle and Soft Tissue Injury
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
Our Somerset based Physiotherapists treat injury and pain by correcting and improving the body’s own natural healing mechanisms. Highly experienced practitioners with NHS and private backgrounds mean we provide an excellent level of physical assessment.
Assisting and helping people of all ages and social groups, from the non-competitive to the elite sportsman, maintaining and preventing injury or simply to alter a lifestyle to ensure better posture and health.