About the Park
- Tranquil setting, close to beaches and town centre
- On site Fishing, swimming pool, activities, entertainment
- Close to M5 so it is an ideal place to visit Somerset
- Wide range of accommodation
- Caravan Sales
Lakeside Holiday Park is just 5 minutes off the M5. This delightful level site is within the favourite Somerset resort of Burnham-on-Sea – just a ten-minute walk to the shops and the famous 7-mile long golden sandy beach.
We have a range of affordable holiday homes to hire – it’s a perfect base for getting out and about and see what beautiful Somerset has to offer!
Lakeside offers a superb range of 12ft wide static caravan holiday homes, which have:
- Two bedrooms (up to 6
- people) or three bedrooms
- (up to 8 people)
- Fitted kitchen, shower room, colour TV and duvets
- Ospreys have central heating with radiators and double glazing
- Puffins and Herons have a fire and background heating.
At Lakeside you can enjoy the solitude and sheer pleasure of fishing in our private tree lined lake while other members of the family laze away the day on our walled sun terrace beside the heated swimming pool, eat, have a coffee or just relax in the poolside ‘Sail Loft’, complete with big screen FreeView TV and free Wi-Fi. If you feel more energetic why not bring a bike and explore some of the lovely country lanes around Burnham.
The younger children will have fun in the paddling pool, in the new under 10’s children’s playground. For the older ones there is a games zone with machines and video games plus all the activities in Burnham itself.
Relax and enjoy – Take some quality time out with great evenings for all the family at ‘The Boathouse’. So easy to get to, Lakeside is the perfect destination to offer something for everybody seeking a very special holiday experience.
The entertainment complex has The Boathouse club room for great evenings for all the family with:
- In-house entertainment*
- Visiting cabaret*
- Cash Bingo
- Games Zone
- Tasty meals and snacks, takeaway and coffee shop
- Young or older â something for everyone
*Levels of all entertainment will vary according to time of the year, your holiday dates and between weekend/mid-week evenings.
For more information about The Boathouse venue or to make a booking please have a look at our dedicated page – The Boathouse
There is also the Sail Loft with FreeView TV and free Wi-Fi.
Outside there is:
- Heated outdoor swimming pool (11 May – 31st August 2018)
- Heated children’s paddling pool (11 May – 31st August 2018)
- Walled sun terrace
- Poolside drinks terrace
- Children’s play area
Our stunning tree-lined, 3-acre natural lake is perfect for days and nights of coarse and carp fishing. It is not open to the public and there is no closed season.
Lakeside family Holiday Park – the perfect base for getting out & about to visit. Fascinating, beautiful, bustling or tranquil, there’s so much to see and do.