79 High Street
Tel: 01278 794751
Monday to Saturday: 0900 – 1700
Sunday: 10:00 – 1500
Bank Holidays: 1000 – 1600
We are closed on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day
For customers self isolating, a free local delivery service is available and all of our products can be shipped to any destination via Royal Mail.
- Local established business
- Largest range of fabric, haberdashery, wool, ribbons, accessories in Somerset
- Wide range of items for different Crafts
- Able to order items
- Curtain making, garment alterations and repairs
Material Needs is a unique business which has been an established part of the High Street in Burnham-on-Sea for many years. Run by Nick Hebborn and Nicky Garland it has developed to become a destination for fabric, wool, haberdashery and craft shop.
Material Needs is located on the High Street in Burnham-on-Sea, Somerset and it is a treasure trove of all things to do with fabrics, wool, haberdashery, crafts and hobbies.
The Shop is full of a huge range products to suit all tastes and budgets.
It now has the largest selection of fabrics, wools, cotton, threads, buttons, ribbons, haberdashery and other items in Somerset. They also stock many craft and hobby items for all ages.
We stock the following:
- Knitting and crochet yarns from Stylecraft, Sirdar, King Cole, Rico, West Yorkshire Spinners and others
- Knitting and crochet accessories
- Liberty, Moda, Michael Miller, Timeless Treasures and Tilda fabrics
- Craft cottons, polycottons, jersey, fleece and dressmaking fabrics
- Craft materials
- Cross stitch
- Children’s crafts
- Felting materials
- Name tags
- Ribbon printing service
We also offer a curtain and blind making service, soft furnishings, garment alterations and repairs.
We can offer a local delivery or Royal Mail postal service to any destination for all of our products. Just call, or email us or have a look at our Facebook page for some of the latest ideas and products.