Website Beachside Holiday Park
Beachside Holiday Park are looking for a Housekeeper/Housekeeping couple to join our housekeeping team at our Brean based, busy holiday park. We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic housekeeper to join our busy team and be responsible for the cleaning and maintaining of our 45-caravan holiday home and luxury lodge accommodation.
Interviews will start immediately. The successful applicant must be available to start as soon as possible.
Full training will be given in line with company guidelines.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Removal of used bed linen
- Caravan safety checks, caravan checks after cleaning.
- Liaise with Reception for bed linen requirements for incoming guests.
- Prepare accommodation for guest arrival.
- Quality check accommodation
- To undertake regular deep cleaning tasks.
- To restock and maintain the housekeeping store and housekeeping buggy.
- Support your team and always strive to communicate effectively with all team members.
- To be comfortable working both independently and in a team of other housekeepers in a fast-paced environment.
- To always maintain a clean and smart appearance in the staff uniform provided.
The successful candidates should possess:
- Flexible attitude to work
- Be enthusiastic about maintaining and improving the standards within the department.
- A professional and outgoing personality
- A clear understanding of and ability to always maintain Company confidentiality.
- Be able to work as part of a team as well as on your own to complete cleaning tasks.
- The ability to work under their own initiative.
- Full driving licence preferred.
- Provide references.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Previous Housekeeping/cleaning experience in a similar role
- 15% family discount on holidays booked with Beachside Holiday Park.
- 10% staff discount at our resident Sundowner café bar.
- 28 days holiday leave per annum
Beachside Holiday Park lies directly on the dunes of the famous Brean Sands in Somerset.
The park is built directly over raised, undulating sand dunes. Some of the accommodation offered has unspoilt panoramic views either facing inland or across Bridgwater Bay, whilst other accommodation is in a lower lying area of the park, once again created by nature over the years.
We are a busy family run park in the heart of Brean, with a wide range of accommodation, offering great value family holidays and short breaks on the beach.
- Offering breaks from 2 – 7 nights stay.
- A range of static caravan holiday homes for sale.
- Approximately 80 private owned holiday homes.
- Accommodation may be available.
- Minimum 20 hours to include weekends and Bank Holidays
- Various days and hours between Monday & Sunday, five days working with two days off.
Salary: To be discussed at interview and depending on age and experience. (This will be reviewed following the probation period)
Work Location: One location
All applicants, please forward a copy of your current CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.