Website D W George ATVs Ltd
Workshop Service Technician
– Perform repairs and maintenance on Quad bikes, UTVs and various types of equipment and machinery.
– Use hand tools, power tools, and other equipment to weld, assemble, and disassemble components.
– Troubleshoot mechanical issues and perform necessary repairs.
– Read and interpret schematics, diagrams, and technical manuals.
– Conduct regular inspections to identify potential problems and ensure equipment is in proper working order.
– Maintain accurate records of repairs, parts used, and maintenance performed.
– Provide excellent customer service by addressing client concerns and answering questions.
– Strong mechanical knowledge and aptitude.
– Proficiency in using hand tools, power tools, and other equipment.
– Ability to lift heavy objects and perform physically demanding tasks.
– Experience with equipment repair and maintenance.
– Familiarity with reading and interpreting schematics, diagrams, and technical manuals.
– Excellent problem-solving skills to troubleshoot mechanical issues.
– Attention to detail to ensure accurate repairs and maintenance.
– Strong customer service skills to interact with clients in a professional manner.
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other duties as assigned by their supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £32,000.00 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Licence/Certification:Driving Licence (required)
Ability to Commute:Highbridge, TA9 4RD
Reference ID: ATV WORKSHOP TECHNICIAN
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.