Burnham-On-Sea firefighters were called to a small property blaze in the town’s Priory Gardens on Saturday (October 21st).

The fire service were called to smoke issuing from a property at 11.15am, as pictured here.

“Two crews from Burnham-On-Sea and one crew from Bridgwater attended,” said a spokesman.

“On arrival the crews confirmed that there was smoke in the property.”

“They gained entry and located the fire, which was caused by food in a microwave.”

“The microwave was removed to the open air and the property ventilated.”