Burnham-On-Sea’s farmers market returns to the town’s High Street this Friday (August 28th) with a wide line-up of fresh summer food.
Over a dozen stalls will be set-up in the town centre selling local produce including fruit, local meat, vegetables, cakes, cheese, pies, bakery items and milk from 9am-1pm.
Friday’s line-up of stalls will include:
- Chris’s Catering – hot food from local ingredients including pulled pork and burgers
- Country Markets – a fruity range of preserves and honey from local makers
- The Crepe Cart – tasty freshly made crepes with a range of toppings
- GM Country Sports – game in season and venison all year
- The Humble Pie – delicious pies perfect for a summery picnic or to cheer you up on a wet, grey day
- In Clover – Inject some late summer colour into your garden with some hardy perennial plants
- Moorland Farm – tender and tasty Aberdeen Angus beef from Axbridge
- Nutts For… – if you’ve not yet tried these Scotch eggs, make sure you get one this Friday!
- Portbridge Farm – Sue’s eight acres of land in Chew Magna have been very productive this season. Don’t miss out on the sweetcorn – delicious just boiled or pop it on the barbecue
- Taylors Traditional Bakers – delicious breads and buns
- Times Past Cheese Dairy – award-winning traditional and flavoured cheddar