Our promise:- "To ensure total satisfaction to all our customers old and new"
Ilex Eco Heating Systems
Unit 2 11 New Road
Tel: 01278 783411
Mob: 07815 118 484
Why choose US?
- We are one of Burnham-on-sea’s longest running heating companies established in 1975.
- You are protected by our “Customer Pledge” stating our commitment to delivering quality service (www.ilexheating.co.uk/customer-pledgesfaqs/2266326)
- We have a 5 star “EXCELLENT” 9.6/10 rating on
- We are a WORCESTER BOSCH Group Accredited installer – This means you enjoy an extended guarantee on boilers and the assurance your new boiler will be correctly installed and serviced.
- Continuity of service – From installation to annual service and expeditious response if you have a problem with your installation.
Why choose a WORCESTER boiler?
- Long established market leading British boiler manufacturer for 50 years.
- Dedicated, directly employed national network of mobile Repair Engineers.
- Which? Best gas boiler award winner 9 Years running
- Proven reliability and efficiency with Guarantees available of 7 years on all oil boilers and 10 years on gas boilers.
- Worcester Bosch modern condensing boilers are designed for optimum performance whilst generating maximum savings. The Energy Saving Trust report as much as £340* saving per year from replacing an outdated G rated model. *http://www.energysavingtrust.org.uk/domestic/content/replacing-my-boiler
Summary Of Services
For full details of the services we offer please have a look at our website
- Service, repair and installation of Natural Gas and Oil appliances i.e. boilers, fires, cookers, water heaters.
- Heating system, repair, upgrade and installation. i.e. controls, hot water cylinders, radiators etc.
- Central heating installation from survey through to installation.
- Landlord gas safety checks
- Following recent changes to Building regulations in England and Wales all new boilers installed must meet the relevant Building regs and be recorded with your local authorities planning office. Ilex Heating will “self certify” your new installation by informing them. This will form an important part of the “home information pack (HIP)” now a requirement when selling your home, without it you could encounter problems when selling your home!”
- Remedial plumbing work such as tap replacement, washing machine connection, additional stop taps, thermostatic showers etc.
- Installation of solar hot water heating systems integrated in to a gas or oil heating systems by way of a twin coil storage cylinder.