Warren Farm Holiday and Touring Centre, Brean
- Static caravans for hire and for sale
- Accommodation to suit every budget – dogs allowed in some areas.
- Touring and Camping available
- On site activities and shops
- Easy access to beaches and other tourist destinations
Warren Farm is a large family-run holiday centre in Brean, near Burnham-on- Sea.
The award-winning park caters for touring and camping, as well as having static caravans available for hire.
There is everything you need for the perfect family holiday, from the beach and children’s activities to restaurants and nightlife.
- Grass & Hardstanding Pitches
- Award-winning Washrooms
- Launderette & Dish Washing Facilities
- Wireless Internet
Shops & restaurants
- The Beachcomber Restaurant & Clubhouse
- Sunday Carvery
- Ice Cream Parlour
- Chinese Takeaway
- Fish ‘n’ Chips Takeaway
- Convenience Stores
- Fishing Tackle & Bait Shop
Things to do
- Play Barn – Indoor soft play, arcade & bowling
- Pets Corner – Meet the animals
- Outdoor Play Areas, Adventure Play Trail & Zip Line
- Fishing Lake
- Games Field
- Outdoor Gym Equipment
- Farm Walk
- Live Entertainment
High season only
- Wednesday Market
- Archery, Climbing Wall & Zip Wire
- Kids Club Activities
- Tractor & Trailer Rides
Day visitors and locals are also welcome at Warren Farm and The Beachcomber. With free parking in The Beachcomber car park and free entry to the complex, it makes a great day out for all ages.
For more details, please visit our website.
The Beachcomber, Brean
The Beachcomber is Warren Farm’s clubhouse and it is also open to the public.
Open all day, every day from 12 noon throughout the holiday season, the pub offers delicious food and fantastic live entertainment.
There is a children’s entertainment room, family restaurant and Cabaret Bar.
Our large beer garden is enclosed with a pirate ship play area and table tennis table. Try our Lunchtime Specials, traditional pub meals and legendary Sunday Carvery. Free wifi is available at The Beachcomber.
The Beachcomber hosts a variety of top class shows, including cabaret, comedy, tribute acts and great bands, with no admission cost. Cabaret is followed by a lively late night disco with our resident DJ. Children’s entertainers host games and party dances in the Pirates Cove every weekend and every night in high season. Check out the Entertainment Diary on our website for more details. Everyone is welcome!