Warren Farm Holiday and Touring Centre, Brean
- Touring and Camping available
- Static caravans for hire and for sale
- Accommodation to suit every budget – dogs allowed in some areas.
- On site activities and shops
- Easy access to beaches and other tourist destinations
Warren Farm is a large family-run holiday centre in Brean, near Burnham-on- Sea.
The award-winning park caters for touring and camping, as well as having static caravans available for hire.
There is everything you need for the perfect family holiday, from the beach and children’s activities to restaurants and nightlife.
- Grass, Hardstanding & En-Suite Pitches
- Award-winning Washrooms
- Launderette & Dish Washing Facilities
- Wireless Internet
Shops & restaurants
- The Beachcomber Restaurant & Clubhouse
- Sunday Carvery
- Ice Cream Parlour
- Chinese Takeaway
- Fish ‘n’ Chips Takeaway
- Convenience Stores
- Fishing Tackle & Bait Shop
Things to do
- Play Barn – Indoor soft play, arcade & bowling
- Pets Corner – Meet the animals
- Outdoor Play Areas, Adventure Play Trail & Zip Line
- Fishing Lake
- Games Field
- Outdoor Gym Equipment
- Farm Walk
- Live Entertainment
High season only
- Wednesday Market
- Archery, Climbing Wall & Zip Wire
- Kids Club Activities
- Tractor & Trailer Rides
Day visitors and locals are also welcome at Warren Farm and The Beachcomber. With free parking in The Beachcomber car park and free entry to the complex, it makes a great day out for all ages.
For more details, please visit our website.
The Beachcomber, Brean
The Beachcomber is Warren Farm’s restaurant & clubhouse and it is also open to the public.
Open all day, every day from 12 noon throughout the holiday season, The Beachcomber offers delicious food and fantastic live entertainment.
There is a family restaurant, large beer garden, outdoor play area and two modern entertainment rooms – The Cabaret Bar and The Lounge.
The Beachcomber menu includes pub classics, burgers and pizzas. Our legendary Sunday carvery is served all day 12 – 8pm (April – October).
The Beachcomber hosts a variety of entertainment including family shows, party bands, tribute and speciality acts, followed by a lively late night disco. Check out the Entertainment Diary on our website www.warrenfarm.co.uk.
The Beachcomber is open to the public with free entry and free parking. Free wifi is available to use.