seafront cafe re-opens after £10,000 blaze
seafront cafe in Burnham-On-Sea which was forced to temporarily
close following a fire re-opened for business on Saturday (March
first reported here
on Monday how a fire had broken out on the ground floor of Jacks
after an electrical fault in a tumble dryer.
used breathing apparatus and hose reel jets to bring the blaze
Richard Bamsey told Burnham-On-Sea.com: "It has been a difficult
week for us and the damage caused will probably amount to around
am delighted that we have been able to re-open for business so
quickly and I would like to thank our customers for their support
and patience this week. We look forward to seeing them over the
next few days."
also praised fire crews for their quick response in attending
Top, Richard Bamsey and Tanya Parsons outside Jacks cafe in Burnham
on Saturday and, above, fire crews at the scene last Monday