Published:
November 11, 2014
Fire crews called to bathroom blaze at Burnham-On-Sea home

An electrical fault has been blamed for a bathroom blaze at a Burnham-On-Sea home on Sunday evening (November 9th).

Two fire engines from Burnham rushed to the property in Priory Gardens just before 10pm after the residents raised the alarm.

"Crews were called to an extractor fan on fire in the bathroom," said a spokesman. "The fire was out on arrival as the occupier had used a dry powder extinguisher to put out the fire."

Crews checked the area around the extractor fan using a triple extension ladder and made it safe.

They confirmed the cause was accidental due to an electrical fault.

 


Bookmark and Share

Search Burnham-On-Sea.com|Add Burnham-On-Sea.com to your Bookmarks|Send a mail from Burnham-On-Sea.com|Print this page|Back to previous page|Discuss this article

Burnham-On-Sea Seafront Webcam
Burnham-On-Sea Webcam
24-hour live pictures
See live images of the seafront and beach with Burnham's Webcam.Click here

Burnham-On-Sea What's On
What's On In Burnham-On-Sea
Things to see and do
Check the constantly updated Burnham-On-Sea.com calendar for what's happening. Click here

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter See us on YouTube