child rescued from Highbridge flat by Burnham fire crew
two year-old child has been rescued by a fire crew in Highbridge
after getting accidentally locked in an upstairs flat.
firefighters were called to a property in Church Street, as pictured
here, at 1.45pm on Thursday (March 3rd after the child's mother
raised the alarm.
two year old had become locked in a flat with the oven left on
after his mum had just taken the rubbish out to the bin when the
door closed to," said a fire spokesperson.
put our 13.5 metre ladder up to the upper floor window, which
was open, and a firefighter gained entry into the flat."
child was found to be asleep on a chair and was unaware that we
had got in and opened the door for the mum to get back in!"
Fire crews from Burnham-On-Sea in Church Street during Thursday's
rescue, as captured on a driver's dashboard camera