crew called to kitchen fire in Priory Gardens
firefighters were called to a small property blaze in the town's
Priory Gardens on Saturday (October 21st).
fire service were called to smoke issuing from a property at 11.15am,
as pictured here.
crews from Burnham-On-Sea and one crew from Bridgwater attended,"
said a spokesman.
arrival the crews confirmed that there was smoke in the property."
gained entry and located the fire, which was caused by food in a
microwave was removed to the open air and the property ventilated."