April 28, 2011
decision made on whether stunt show will be held in Brean
decision has yet been made on whether a stunt show will return
to Brean this summer after one of its stars died in a human cannonball
stunt earlier this week.
Leisure Park bosses have expressed their sympathies to the stuntman
from Scott Mays Daredevil Stunt Show who died in an accident
in Kent on Bank Holiday Monday.
show regularly visits the Brean holiday park over the summer months
but has yet to be booked this year.
Leisure Park spokeswoman Claire Wall told Burnham-On-Sea.com:
"It was terrible to hear that one of the group's stunts had
gone wrong and our thoughts are with them and the mans family.
It brings it home to you when something like this happens."
said no decision has yet been made on whether the stunt show will
return to Brean this summer.
changes have been made to the land at the rear of the park where
the stunt shows used to be held in order to accommodate new attractions
and we have not decided whether the shows will be able to be held."
shows, which feature motorbike and monster trunk stunts, have
visited Brean many times since the tour started in 1991.